Experience

Mengkritik bukan bermakna tidak suka, kita prihatin untuk memperbaiki, mengkritik kerana kita dapat lihat kesilapan yang berlaku dan kita melontarkan idea memberi cadangan untuk membetulkan kekurangan itu, mengkritik dengan ilmiah dan fakta itu sihat bukan mengkritik dengan emosi

Lifehack

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Thank You and Appreciation Phrases for Letters and Emails

Remember! Says "Thank You" doesn't kill you
Employee Thank You
Thank you for all your help.

I'm happy to have you as a part of this team. In the short time you have been here, you have really helped to make things run smoothly. I really appreciate your willingness to help out wherever needed. It's that kind of flexibility and dedication that will help this company grow to its full potential.

Job Interview Thank You
I appreciate the time you took to interview me. I am very interested in working for you and look forward to hearing from you about this position.

Thank You for Answering Question
I thank you for taking time out to answer my question. I am sure that you are really busy and I appreciate you taking the time to respond personally to me. Thank you again.

Thank You for Boss
Thank you for your confidence in me and your support for this project. I'm sure you're going to be pleased with the results.

Thank You for Career Assistance
Thank you for taking the time to talk with me. I sincerely appreciate the time you spent reviewing my career goals and recommending strategies for achieving them.
Your advice was very helpful and gave me a new perspective on available opportunities.

Thank You for Donation
I wish to thank you so much for your generous donation. This will be of great help; our participants will benefit significantly. I will keep you informed as to our progress. Again, my sincere appreciation for your generosity.

Thank You for Gift
Thank you so much for your gift. I really appreciate you thinking of me and you couldn't have chosen a more perfect present for me. Again, thanks very much.

Thank You for Generosity
Thank you so much for helping me out during these very difficult times. Your help has been invaluable to me, and I don't know how I would have managed without your help and support. Again, thank you so much. I sincerely appreciate your generosity.

Thank You for a Group Interview
Today's interview served to reinforce my interest in becoming part of the team. If there is any other information I can provide to help expedite the decision making, please let me know. Again, I appreciate the time you, and the rest of the team, took to talk with me, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank You for Help
Thank you so much for the help you gave me this week. I greatly appreciate the assistance you have provided me.

Thank You for Help With Business
I really appreciate all your help in getting my business ready to open.

You've been right there, helping out wherever and whenever needed for these past few months. We couldn't have done it without your expert services. I am very appreciative of your assistance and looking forward to continuing to work together.

Thank You for Help With Project
Thank you very much for offering to help out on the project. I really appreciate your willingness to assist. It is helpful to have someone who has had experience with similar issues on previous projects to offer guidance.

Thank You for Help With a Project
Thank you very much for meeting with me yesterday regarding the project I am working on. I really appreciate your assistance, and am looking forward to implementing many of your suggestions.

Thank You for Information
Thank you for your response to my inquiry. I appreciate the information you have provided me with and I appreciate the prompt reply.

Thank You for Internship
Your advice and experience has been tremendously helpful throughout these past six months. I truly appreciate the confidence you showed in me by giving me this internship. I hope that after graduation, I might be able to speak with you about pursuing a career in social work.

Thank You for Team Manager
Thank you so much for your assistance. You and your staff really came through, proving what it means to be a "team player." The extra effort you all put in was really appreciated.

Thank You for a Job Referral
Thank you for very much for referring me for the position at ABCD. I am grateful for the time you spent reviewing my application and recommending me for the job. Again, thank you so much for your help

Thank You for a Second Interview
I am pleased to have had a chance to talk with you again and thank you again for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You for Inspiration
Thank you so much for this, you have inspired me to work on my new project and follow my dreams.

Thank You for Job Search Help
Thank you for all the help you have given me with my job search. I especially appreciate the information and advice you have provided, and the contacts you have shared with me. Your assistance has been invaluable to me during this process.

Thank You for Job Interview With Contact Information
I am very interested in working for you and look forward to hearing from you once the final decisions are made regarding this position. Please feel free to contact me at any time if further information is needed. My cell phone number is (555) 111-1111.

Thank You for a Recommendation
Thank you so much for recommending me. Yours was by far one of the best recommendations I've ever received. Thanks so much!

Thank You to a Volunteer
Thanks for offering to co-coordinate the committee. I just got a copy of the responsibilities which I'll forward to you along with the list of members. I really appreciate your help.

1 comment:

Recent Post